Friday, November 20, 2009



Bo 7akem (bohakem)
I am the strong man in the wrold,i can fly and despiser, i wll change the world after i bigining faight with evils i am not going to stop antul i called him, also there are many wars in this world i wll working on it and i know there are many people will like me and support me. i will facing many chalinge in my life. i know i am the papular man in this world and i am the super hero. Everybody want to know abuot me if any one need help with any thing i wii be ready to help him should every one trast abuot me, i am going to save this world and i will save everybody life, you just have say my name loudle and i will come for to help

1 comment:

  1. Ali - Interesting superhero!

    Use this URL for today's (12/4) activity:
    http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/111628

    ReplyDelete